Physical Benefits of Fasting
The Physical Benefits of Fasting
- Gives the digestive system a rest, so the over-burdened liver can catch up
- Helps the body’s designed healing processes begin to work. It gives them a chance to rest from other activities.
- The blood and lymphatic system gets the needed cleansing from toxic build-up.
- Allows digestive organs (stomach, pancreas, intestines, and gallbladder) time to rest, heal, repair and be strengthened. This helps to improve the immune system so you can prevent illness and disease.
- Frees the body of toxic fat. If you are overweight, one of the truly wonderful and healthy benefits of partial or juice fasting is that it helps to bring the body back to a normal healthy size God intended.