1/2 cup potato starch
1/2 cup tapioca starch
1 cup brown rice flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp xantham or guar gum
1 TBS baking powder
1 TBS coconut oil or grapeseed oil
1 cup of water, or more as needed
1 TBS onion powder
1 TBS fresh thyme (1 tsp dried)
1 TBS fresh basil (1 tsp dried)
1 TBS fresh rosemary (1 tsp dried)
1 tsp dill
1 tsp paprika
1. Combine all flours together. Preheat oven to 430 degrees F.
2. Add half a coup of water and all the oil to flour mix. Stir until combined, then knead, and form into a dough ball adding more water as necessary. (Note: this won't be stretchy like wheat dough. It will be more like pastry dough)
3. Add spices to the mix. Very lightly flour pizza stone/tray with rice flour. Put the ball of dough on your pizza stone. Flatten it gradually, pressing it into round, Pizza-based shape, making sure the edges aren't crumbly, fixing them as you go. Use the back of a wet spatula to spread the mixture easily.
4. Bake base for 10 minutes in preheated oven. Remove from oven and cool a little. While the base is baking and cooling, sort out your sauces and toppings.
5. Add sauces and toppings to pizza. Bake pizza again for 15 minutes or until pastry and toppings are cooked/browned.